How to get Porygon in Pokemon Sword And Shield

Niet dat we de beginners in een aparte categorie willen indelen, iedereen is immers welkom op het forum. Wel gaan we in dit onderdeel proberen om veel voorkomende vragen te bundelen.

Moderators: Angelo., Reflex, Test team

Plaats reactie
Candy
Mountainbiker

How to get Porygon in Pokemon Sword And Shield

Bericht door Candy »

First, you need an expansion pass for any game to access the Isle of Armor DLC. In the game, it's not easy to catch a Bundle Pokemon. After completing the final battle of the Isle of Armor's storyline, enter Hyde's room and interact with Porygon hovering near Cram-o-Matic.

Hyde will ask if you like virtual Pokemon, and once you answer yes, he will say which type he thinks you are. After the talks excitedly about the virtual Pokemon, Hyde will let you have it. It's that simple.

For those interested, Porygon's Pokedex description reads: "In recent years, this species has been very helpful in cyberspace. These Pokemon will go around checking to make sure no suspicious data exists." Buy Bundle Pokemon is the best way. This is currently in Pokemon Sword or The only way to get Porygon in Pokemon Shield without swapping one from other pocket monster games that you inevitably play.
Rernana
Mountainbiker

Re: How to get Porygon in Pokemon Sword And Shield

Bericht door Rernana »

I see that you enjoy videogames quite a bit. Although I'm not the biggest fan of Pokemon, I'm also a hardcore gamer, particularly when it comes to MOBA games. Have you heard about https://wewatch.gg/, a cybersport Dota 2 and CS:GO portal? It's a popular resource among people who want to become better and cybersport fans who want to spectate their favorite team win games.
Plaats reactie