Customer service bij Zwoelfender - schitterend!

Op zoek naar een windjack of camelback, de kenmerken van schoenen of brillen. Post hier jouw vragen en opmerkingen
Plaats reactie
XVMx
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: Scott Spark 30 / Thompson Zeus-SL

Customer service bij Zwoelfender - schitterend!

Bericht door XVMx »

Deze moest ik toch even hier posten... . Hier kunnen veel bedrijven een voorbeeld aan nemen qua customer service: probleem gemeld deze morgen om 08:35, om 10:27 al de bevestiging gekregen dat ik maandag of dinsdag een nieuw paar overschoenen krijg. Alle details hieronder.

Een tevreden klant :) ....

Von: zwoelfender.com [mailto:bjoern.hennemann@wmit.biz]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. April 2013 08:35
An: info@sportsundfashion.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Betreff: Email über Kontaktformular (http://www.zwoelfender.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Jemand hat Ihnen über das Kontaktformular Ihrer Website eine Email gesendet. Die folgenden Daten wurden von ihm eingegeben.
Firma:
Name:xxxx
Straße: xxxx
Nr.: xxxx
PLZ: xxxx
Stadt:xxxx
Email:xxxx
Nachricht:
Hello,

I'm writing to you to give some feedback on your classic black overshoes. Beginning of January I bought a pair of those via bike-discount.de, and at first I was very impressed with the quality (the neoprene material is great). However, since I bought them I have worn them 15 times till today, and I'm afraid on both overshoes the zippers have broken. At first they got stuck and were difficult to close, but now they broke completely. So basically my 3 months old purchase can be thrown away. To compare, my previous overshoes (Gore) I have used for about 6 years... .
I don't know if you have received similar feedback from other customers, but in my case the quality of the zippers is simply not good enough.

Regards,
----------------------------------

To: xxxx
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 9:08 AM
Subject: AW: Email über Kontaktformular (http://www.zwoelfender.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Hi,

thanks for your email and your feedback about our CLASSIC shoecover. Unfortunately you don’t have a good first im-
pression about the CLASSIC and I’m very sorry about this. Be sure, that this is not a general problem – in case, that we
use YKK-Zippers, which are the most popular and best quality choise. But of course, we’ll check it with our producer;
maybe there is a bad charge of zippers, he bought and took into the overshoes.

I’ll authorize, that you get a new pair of CLASSIC as soon, as you will write me the size you need and send me a copy
from the invoice from bike-discount.de (scan a PDF or JPEG).

Once again sorry and hope to read from you soon.

Best regards to Belgium

Heiko

------------------------------------

2 e-mails later...

To: xxxx
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: AW: AW: AW: Email über Kontaktformular (http://www.zwoelfender.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

OK, shoecovers are going out today via DPD – should be in Brussel on Monday or Tuesday next week.
Please remind, that this is a special service we give you and could not be given at every time. Normally
you have to give a reclamation to bike-discount.de, but for today I’m happy to can help you as quick
as possible.

Have a good ride at any time. J

Best regards

Heiko
De Wreter
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: Vanalles

Re: Customer service bij Zwoelfender - schitterend!

Bericht door De Wreter »

Bij SIGMA gaat dat ook zo in zijn werk. Keigoe
Plaats reactie