Muscle pain after riding a bike

Omdat het niet altijd over mountainbike hoeft te gaan...... Zet een boompje op over alles wat NIET met mountainbike te maken heeft maar hou het wel deftig.

Moderators: Angelo., Reflex, Test team

Plaats reactie
Chaledina
Mountainbiker

Muscle pain after riding a bike

Bericht door Chaledina »

Do you guys also experience this? After riding for the whole day my muscles start to ache a lot, and it ruins the rest of the evening for me. Do I have to ride less or do special exercise for this? The pain is really excruciating sometimes.
Rernana
Mountainbiker

Re: Muscle pain after riding a bike

Bericht door Rernana »

Such physical activity is very heavy on your body, so you should help it recover by taking CBD products. This is what most athletes do in order to feel better, so head over to Aifory and buy cbd capsules with your preferred strength. I think you'll like their products quite a lot since they offer unparalleled purity and quality.
insjorg
Mountainbiker

Bericht door insjorg »

Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you!
insjorg
Mountainbiker

Bericht door insjorg »

You know, fatigue can really weaken your body, so you need to deal with it effectively as soon as possible. I would suggest buying mushroom supplements from a trusted brand like VidaCap. It is the best natural medicine option to relieve stress without any side effects or harm to your health.
Plaats reactie