E-mountainbike: hoe ziet de toekomst eruit?

Over alles wat met mountainbike te maken heeft kan je hier je ei kwijt!
MTBartL
Mountainbiker

Re: E-mountainbike: hoe ziet de toekomst eruit?

Bericht door MTBartL »

Vandaag voor het eerst op een E-mtb gezeten, nl die van specialized op een testevent. Lusje van 13Km met 360hm, nooit gedacht, maar het fun gehalte lag enorm hoog. Natuurlijk nu nog niet voor mij, hou nog teveel van het echte stampwerk!
scaramouche
Mountainbiker

Re: E-mountainbike: hoe ziet de toekomst eruit?

Bericht door scaramouche »

http://www.mbr.co.uk/news/bike_news/roc ... lay-360863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wade Simmons: “Climbing, descending, XC, freeride, e-bikes, whatever. I live for it all, and I was excited to be a part of this. And maybe a little part of me likes rocking the boat.

“I was blown away. My exhausted, delirious enthusiasm in the film is genuine. That moment is me realizing that the possibilities of e-bikes are truly endless.

“The next day, we find this perfectly scooped wallride that just begged to be ridden, but it has a rough, slightly uphill approach. ‘I’m hitting that,’ I call it out the moment I see it, but in truth I’m not sure it’ll work. I put in a few cranks and carve the whole thing first try.

“What surprised me most was how the added power opened up new possibilities everywhere. I was able to keep things flowing and link that wallride up with all kinds of other features. This zone was too damn fun.

“This trip shined a new light on mountain biking for me. There is a paradigm shift underway. I feel like we’ve only started to scratch the surface of what’s possible. Throughout this trip I realized I wasn’t riding an eMTB to make my riding any easier, I was riding an eMTB to open doors to things a regular bike couldn’t. This old dog is learning some new tricks, finding new lines on old trails, and having a blast. I can’t wait to see where it goes from here!”
Plaats reactie