MTB mates in Leuven?

Zoek je iemand om in het week-end mee te gaan biken? Interesse om eens een gezamelijke uitstap te organizeren? Maak je hier kenbaar.
Plaats reactie
JAU
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: Radon ZR Team 7.0

MTB mates in Leuven?

Bericht door JAU »

Hi everybody,

I am new in Leuven, I am 24 and I still don't know a lot of nice routes nearby. If someone is up to meet a Spanish guy for having fun while riding, I will be pleased to join you! (o)

I am available all the afternoons and on weekends.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are willing to ride [-o< [-o<

Cheers,
Jaume :-D
Mister No Chaïn
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: heeft grote wielen

Re: MTB mates in Leuven?

Bericht door Mister No Chaïn »

If i only had that much time off [-o<.

Next month there are 2 TT's just outside Leuven. Bertem on 12/03 and Oud-Heverlee on 19/03.
JAU
Mountainbiker

Bericht door JAU »

If you have time let me know :wink:

That's great! I don't know how it works but I will try to join to these TT, thanks !!
Aeromax
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: Scott RockyMountain

Bericht door Aeromax »

maybe on a thursday afternoon, but not before 9the of march
JAU
Mountainbiker

Bericht door JAU »

Aeromax schreef:maybe on a thursday afternoon, but not before 9the of march
Great! just send me a message when you will be free and we'll arrange something :-D
Mister No Chaïn
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: heeft grote wielen

Bericht door Mister No Chaïn »

JAU schreef:If you have time let me know :wink:

That's great! I don't know how it works but I will try to join to these TT, thanks !!
Here is the info for Bertem.
http://www.mountainbike.be/toertochten/ ... bike-tocht

You go to Bertem, you pay 5 euro's to start, you choose the distance you want to ride and follow the arrows accordingly, there are 1 or 2 stops (depending on the distance) where you get something to drink and eat. You end your ride, drink a beer and ride home to Leuven.
That's how a perfect sunday looks like. And you repeat that the next sunday, and the next, and the next ... 8)

In the wintermonths i dont ride my mtb very often, i mainly use my road bike now. Bertem is the start of my "season".
Free_ltd
Mountainbiker
Rijdt met: Niner RKT 9 RDO ‘18

Bericht door Free_ltd »

Mister No Chaïn schreef:
You end your ride, drink a beer and ride home to Leuven.
That's how a perfect sunday looks like. And you repeat that the next sunday, and the next, and the next ... 8)
A perfect sunday looks like drinking 1 beer? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P Weird definition of 'perfect' :P :P :P
JAU
Mountainbiker

Bericht door JAU »

Mister No Chaïn schreef:Here is the info for Bertem.
http://www.mountainbike.be/toertochten/ ... bike-tocht" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You go to Bertem, you pay 5 euro's to start, you choose the distance you want to ride and follow the arrows accordingly, there are 1 or 2 stops (depending on the distance) where you get something to drink and eat. You end your ride, drink a beer and ride home to Leuven.
That's how a perfect sunday looks like. And you repeat that the next sunday, and the next, and the next ...

In the wintermonths i dont ride my mtb very often, i mainly use my road bike now. Bertem is the start of my "season".
That's just a perfect explanation :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you very much for the info!!!
So it may be that we meet at Bertem (o)
Plaats reactie